One of my lovely fellow bloggers karenyim invited me to take part in her virtual dinner party! it was fun although I did find myself salivating over all the gorgeous “virtual” food!
Anyways the idea is you then throw one of your own! Me being me I had to give it my own twist so I’m throwing a wishing party!
Each guest gets to make a wish and then party on! and hey they may come true!
The rules said you have to invite 5 bloggers and 5 virtual guests who cannot be family. I’ve never been one for rules but I’m guessing I better stick to some, so I’m gonna have five special blogging guests of honour, but our whole blogging family is invited, you know like PARTY!
and for my virtual guests:
- Daniel Craig. (come on folks we may need som
ething to look atsecurity!
- Peter Kay. LOVE him (please say you know him British comedian!)
- Chris Martin. Bit of a crush on my part, come on it’s coldplay!
- Jamie Oliver. gorgeous party nibbles and drinks
- Gok Wan. to get us looking ace for the party! (fun style guru)
Ok, so I’m really kinda mega hoping you’ll all be up for this! So please (pretty please) come along and make your wishes, leave em in the comment box. It’s just for fun but lets see if they come true and have a blast trying!
First Up me:
“I wish for an end to child poverty and please please please could I be size 8 for the day!”