I was chuffed to bits to grab hold of this award from the gorgeous Kortini at counting down from zero. Her blog is truly amazing and inspiring, hop on over there already, it’s awesome!
THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD* shines the spotlight on bloggers who are adept at creating and handling change – whether it’s their life or the lives of others.
Anyways so now I get to pass this award on to three gorgeous bloggers, who cut the mustard!
- let the wild flowers grow Such a great inspirational and honest blog about motherhood and all that goes along with it.
- faking picture perfect LOVE this blog a beautiful account of being a mum, which you are sure to love too.
- little duckies I couldn’t not include this blog, it’s an amazing account of a fantastic super mum living in Jerusalem!
Okay 7 interesting things about me:
- I have three gorgeous little poppits
- I have three cute chooks
- I have a gorgeous hubby
- I love to crochet and craft
- I tend to stalk my local charity shops (can’t help it)
- I want 2 Llamas (don’t know why I just do)
- I like taking pictures