I was chuffed to bits to grab hold of this award from the gorgeous Kortini at counting down from zero. Her blog is truly amazing and inspiring, hop on over there already, it’s awesome!
THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD* shines the spotlight on bloggers who are adept at creating and handling change – whether it’s their life or the lives of others.
Anyways so now I get to pass this award on to three gorgeous bloggers, who cut the mustard!
- let the wild flowers grow Such a great inspirational and honest blog about motherhood and all that goes along with it.
- faking picture perfect LOVE this blog a beautiful account of being a mum, which you are sure to love too.
- little duckies I couldn’t not include this blog, it’s an amazing account of a fantastic super mum living in Jerusalem!
Okay 7 interesting things about me:
- I have three gorgeous little poppits
- I have three cute chooks
- I have a gorgeous hubby
- I love to crochet and craft
- I tend to stalk my local charity shops (can’t help it)
- I want 2 Llamas (don’t know why I just do)
- I like taking pictures
I was dead chuffed to have been nominated for a couple of awards, by two of my gorgeous blogging buddies.
First up, the gorgeous Life of Wonder nominated me for this sunshine award. If you haven’t come across this fabulous blog yet, you like totally need to right now!
Second up is my cute blogging chum momtimes4 who nominated me for the beautiful blogger award. Get on over there asap for a much-needed giggle!
Anyways as part of the rules I need to share 10 things about me, (could be boring!)
- I am bonkers! My friends n family know that if they ask me to do something I am there but need to be reminded, don’t bother with notes I lose them (sometimes on purpose!)
- I adore my 3 Chooks (way too much) and would love to breed some!
want 2 Lamas NOW am not allowed any Lamas, my meanlovely family wont let me. (told you I was bonkers!)
- I love my garden but I have black fingers and nothing grows. (even if it does the chooks eat them!)
- I am hooked on crochet and anything crafty!
- I love family holidays to the south of france where my mum and dad spend their summers.
- I LOVEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Wine red/white/rose love em all!
- I want to live in a thatched cottage one day!
- I love bedtime, especially when hubby is already asleep (wink)!
- I love my family and pray everyday that I am sooo lucky and happy.
Now I get to nominate 10 of my blogging chums for both of these awards (and tell them I have done so) , they are:
Phew well that was harder than I thought! I love way to many blogs to mention just 10 yikes!