I was chuffed to bits to grab hold of this award from the gorgeous Kortini at counting down from zero. Her blog is truly amazing and inspiring, hop on over there already, it’s awesome!
THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD* shines the spotlight on bloggers who are adept at creating and handling change – whether it’s their life or the lives of others.
Anyways so now I get to pass this award on to three gorgeous bloggers, who cut the mustard!
- let the wild flowers grow Such a great inspirational and honest blog about motherhood and all that goes along with it.
- faking picture perfect LOVE this blog a beautiful account of being a mum, which you are sure to love too.
- little duckies I couldn’t not include this blog, it’s an amazing account of a fantastic super mum living in Jerusalem!
Okay 7 interesting things about me:
- I have three gorgeous little poppits
- I have three cute chooks
- I have a gorgeous hubby
- I love to crochet and craft
- I tend to stalk my local charity shops (can’t help it)
- I want 2 Llamas (don’t know why I just do)
- I like taking pictures
It’s been a bit mad here at littlepoppits, so I kinda went off the radar for a bit there! But hey I’ve come right back with a bump to spread the love with some gorgeous awards!
I grabbed this award from the gorgeous stitchsharer, If you love crafting you will totally LOVE this very inspirational blog.
The lovely sadder but wiser girl, passed this award on to me. Her blog is so cool and funny I always have a chuckle reading her posts.
Daniellajoe’s Blog passed this to me. I am totally in awe of her amazing crochet blog. If you haven’t already done so, hop on over and take a look.
I was pleased as punch, to receive these awards from such amazing blogs and would love to share them with some of my favourite blogging pals. So pick one if you would like to, answer the questions at the bottom and spread the love.
- 1. What inspired you to start blogging? My gorgeous sister in law, she had one and I wanted in!
- 2. How did you come up with the name for your blog? My kids inspired me!
- 3 What is your favorite blog that you like to read? I can’t name just one!
- 4 Tell about your dream job (maybe you’re doing it now!) oooo, I would love to be my own boss, in a cafe by the sea!
- 5 Is your glass half full or half empty? Full to bursting!
- 6 If you could do anywhere for a week’s vacation, where would you go? Laura rittenhouses garden!
- 7. What food can you absolutely not eat? Broad beans
- 8. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate? Both!
- 9. How much time do you spend blogging-in other words, are you one of those lucky people who can dash off a blog post in no time, or like me and take forever on one post to get it just right? I never seem to have enough time and take ages!
- 10. Do you watch TV-if so what are some of your favorite shows? I don’t watch much but I love stuff that makes me laugh, currently Miranda (british sitcom).
It’s raining cats and dogs here at littlepoppits! and awards too! I am so chuffed and its a great opportunity to pass them on to some of my gorgeous blogging pals.
Thanks so much to ddlollybabe (check out some truly inspiring crochet and pop over there now), and lovinghomemade (gorgeous home made baking and heaps of other home made crafts.) who nominated me for the sunshine award. Yay!
I would love to pass this on to 10 of my gorgeous blogging pals:
Then the very lovely coop-poop nominated me for the very inspiring blogger award. Thank you coop poop! If you keep chickens or even if you don’t you should head over there and take a look. It’s chooktastic!
For this award I would love to nominate:
gutted I can’t say more!
So the rules are to thank those who nominated me and tell those I have nominated and share 7 random facts about myself: here goes:
- I am bonkers!
- I love my chooks (far too much!)
- I have three gorgeous little poppits!
- I love to crochet and do crafts
- I would love 2 Llamas! (did say I was bonkers)
- I love to go running
- I love a good cup of tea
if I’ve got any links wrong, do tell me and I’ll sort it. x
I was dead chuffed to have been nominated for a couple of awards, by two of my gorgeous blogging buddies.
First up, the gorgeous Life of Wonder nominated me for this sunshine award. If you haven’t come across this fabulous blog yet, you like totally need to right now!
Second up is my cute blogging chum momtimes4 who nominated me for the beautiful blogger award. Get on over there asap for a much-needed giggle!
Anyways as part of the rules I need to share 10 things about me, (could be boring!)
- I am bonkers! My friends n family know that if they ask me to do something I am there but need to be reminded, don’t bother with notes I lose them (sometimes on purpose!)
- I adore my 3 Chooks (way too much) and would love to breed some!
want 2 Lamas NOW am not allowed any Lamas, my meanlovely family wont let me. (told you I was bonkers!)
- I love my garden but I have black fingers and nothing grows. (even if it does the chooks eat them!)
- I am hooked on crochet and anything crafty!
- I love family holidays to the south of france where my mum and dad spend their summers.
- I LOVEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Wine red/white/rose love em all!
- I want to live in a thatched cottage one day!
- I love bedtime, especially when hubby is already asleep (wink)!
- I love my family and pray everyday that I am sooo lucky and happy.
Now I get to nominate 10 of my blogging chums for both of these awards (and tell them I have done so) , they are:
Phew well that was harder than I thought! I love way to many blogs to mention just 10 yikes!