Here at littlepoppits i’m
just about keeping my head above water really enjoying half-term!
We had a great adventure yesterday which I thought I’d share with you. We had a lovely nature walk at a beautiful beauty spot near us, Saltern Copse in Chichester Harbour. We like to get a large stick and attach things we find on our walk to it with string and keep in the garden to remember our fun times!
here’s some pics:
and climbing trees!
we had fun by the harbour
I was dead chuffed to have been nominated for a couple of awards, by two of my gorgeous blogging buddies.
First up, the gorgeous Life of Wonder nominated me for this sunshine award. If you haven’t come across this fabulous blog yet, you like totally need to right now!
Second up is my cute blogging chum momtimes4 who nominated me for the beautiful blogger award. Get on over there asap for a much-needed giggle!
Anyways as part of the rules I need to share 10 things about me, (could be boring!)
- I am bonkers! My friends n family know that if they ask me to do something I am there but need to be reminded, don’t bother with notes I lose them (sometimes on purpose!)
- I adore my 3 Chooks (way too much) and would love to breed some!
want 2 Lamas NOW am not allowed any Lamas, my meanlovely family wont let me. (told you I was bonkers!)
- I love my garden but I have black fingers and nothing grows. (even if it does the chooks eat them!)
- I am hooked on crochet and anything crafty!
- I love family holidays to the south of france where my mum and dad spend their summers.
- I LOVEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Wine red/white/rose love em all!
- I want to live in a thatched cottage one day!
- I love bedtime, especially when hubby is already asleep (wink)!
- I love my family and pray everyday that I am sooo lucky and happy.
Now I get to nominate 10 of my blogging chums for both of these awards (and tell them I have done so) , they are:
Phew well that was harder than I thought! I love way to many blogs to mention just 10 yikes!
I am totally loving crochet right now! Its great fun and once you get the hang of it, its hard to stop, as you can see from all these pictures! I’ve been so inspired by some really gorgeous blogs and books which I hope to brag and blog about very soon, so come on pick up a hook and get hooked yourself!